Lilypie

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Showers

I have to say, I have THE most wonderful friends. Becky, Ashley, and Jennifer threw me a baby shower a couple of weeks ago at Ashley's house. We invited my close girlfriends that live here in Texas and I got a bunch more baby essentials. Most of my friends have babies now so their advice and guidance have been so valuable to me. I feel incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful support system.

Here are Robin and I, she just had a baby boy named Miller in March
This is me with my friend Renallie, I call this picture "Fat Girl With Skinny Girl"


In this picture are: Courtney, Alyson, Amy, Meri, Jennifer, Me, Ashley, and Becky
Then, last Friday, my co-workers and boss from the private practice I work in took me out to dinner at Macaroni Grill for a small shower. My boss had a really cute cake made with a baby and blanket on top (I didn't have my camera, so no pics) and they gave us some more clothes and our bassinet. Again, Don and I are just so lucky to have such wonderful people around us!

No comments: