Lilypie

Friday, May 29, 2009

N.I.P

Nursery In Progress...FINALLY!

We are finally making some progress on Anabelle's nursery. Two weeks ago, an electrician came out to install her chandalier light fixture (which I love). But this week, a family friend, Cookie, came all the way from Little Rock to paint the nursery and one of our bathrooms. She did a phenomenial job and even hung the curtains for me! Tomorrow we are having all the carpets in the house cleaned and then we will start moving the furniture in. We have already put together the changing table, but not the crib because it won't fit through the door once together and our glider is supposed to be delivered this week. So, I will keep updating this post with new pictures as we get everything together. Tell me what you think so far!



/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering when you were finally going to start on the nursery!! :)

i love the color & the curtains!

can't wait to see the finished product!!!

love you!!!