Lilypie

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LOVE IT!!

Most of you who read this blog know that we were having Anabelle's crib bumper made sinceyou provided your wonderful opinions on my fabric choices
Well, after the long wait it arrived TODAY!!
I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!
Totally worth every penney.
We haven't yet assembled the crib so here are pics of it on our floor. Let me know what you think, I am really happy with the finished product.

Speaking of things I love, here are the gifts that Ashley, Becky, and Jennifer gave me at my shower
They had all of this stuff made to match the fabric I picked out for Anabelle's room...how smart are they?!


This is the boppy cover, burp cloth, changer, bib and what I learned is called a "taggie blankie"


This is an awesome diaper bag and wipes case.
How cute am I going to be with all of my matching gear!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omigosh! i love everything. it all turned out perfect for miss anabelle! :)

i can't wait to see the crib set up with all of her stuff in it!

not much longer now! :)

RobinBrant said...

It looks awesome!