Lilypie

Friday, May 15, 2009

Give Me A Freakin' Break!

Is anyone else bored with network television?

I basically don't even watch TV anymore, except for the news, reruns of Two And A Half Men, and Grey's Anatomy...

which brings me to my next rant...

Last night was the big 2 hour season finale of Grey's. I have been pretty frustrated with the show on and off throughout the season, but I decided that I was going to stick with it through good writing and bad (that promise was never more difficult than when Dereck Shepard uttered the words "Am I a doctor or an executioner?"...you are a doctor, idiot!)

I thought that we were done with this stupid Denny side story. But, alas, last night they brought it to a whole new level...he is not only a hallucination, he is actually her brain tumor? WHAT!? And now both Izzy and George may be dead. I cannot imagine this show without 2 of it's main characters. But, I am sure they are going to have to write at least one of them off and it has to be George, right? I mean, where has he been this season anyway? All he is anymore is the Chief's bitch and there have been numerous episodes that didn't even have him in them. I think that the show's writers have decided to kill all the primary characters during this show's run. Let's take a look at what they have done so far, shall we?

1. Meredith--she drown last year, but lucky for her, Denny and her mom sent her away from the light. Plus, she has the love of Dereck to keep her alive. Oh, and she did have that bomb scare thing a couple of years ago.
2. Christina--almost got killed by an icicle to the heart this season, but luckily she lived as well. She also had that miscarriage that nearly killed her
3. Denny--dead
4. Mama Grey--dead
5. George--dead?
6. Izzy--dead?
7. Alex--nothing yet, but I am sure they will think of something
8. Dereck--they can't kill him because he has to save all the others when they die
9. Callie--please God, don't let them kill her off, she is the only interesting character

Okay, that is my rant

I feel much better!

No comments: