Lilypie

Sunday, May 31, 2009

More Progress

Today we put the crib together (and by "we", I mean Don as I basically sat there and watched). We were both thinking that it would be really difficult, but it took less than 30 minutes and was way easier than the changing table to assemble.

So, The nursery is almost completely together now, the changing table needs to be organized and we should get the glider in the mail this week. Also, I haven't bought artwork yet. That has been difficult so I wanted to wait until everything was in the room before I made my final decision on what to buy.

Here are some more pictures:

A better picture of the light fixture


The crib up close


A look at the room


The precious crib bedding

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute, lauren! love it!! i know anabelle will too.

i'm sure it's starting to feel so real now! i can't wait to see the whole room with everything in it! keep the pictures coming!!!