Lilypie

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Anabelly at 34 weeks

I went for my 34 week check up this morning. I cannot believe that this pregnancy is almost over...and at the end of it, I am going to be responsible for a completely helpless human being!

The Good News: Anabelle has turned and is in position, she is also beginning to drop. Plus, we are both happy and healthy.

The Bad News: She is reportedly going to be a big baby. Thank God for drugs! Also, my hands and feet are starting to swell and it is hot as hell outside.

Here is a picture Don took of me yesterday, I am looking a little ragged as it was a long day at work.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, so cute!

won't be long now until anabelle is here!!!!

i cannot wait, i am soooooo excited!

Becky said...

You look great. You'll be ok even if you don't get the drugs. Can't wait to meet sweet Anabelle!

RobinBrant said...

You look great, Lauren! Hang in there.