Lilypie

Monday, April 6, 2009

What A Weekend!!

I had a VERY wonderful but VERY busy weekend. It all started Friday morning when I went over to Robin B.'s to see her and the precious baby Miller. He is very sweet and a really good baby. Robin has had him home for a little over a week now and she is doing an awesome job. Hopefully, I will be able to adjust as easily as she has.

From there, I drove to Little Rock for the weekend for my baby shower and nephew's b-day party. On Friday night, I had dinner with my friends Kathryn and Becca, we have been friends since elementary school so it is always fun to hang out with them. I wish that I could see them more.

On Saturday afternoon, my mom and step-mom hosted a baby shower for me. It was for family and close friends, but there were a TON of people there. My family is so wonderful, they always go overboard. So, Anabelle got her first taste of what it is like to be spoiled rotten. It took me a solid hour to open all of the gifts and some creative thinking to get them all in my car. It was a really nice shower and I got to see a lot of people who are very dear to me, including my oldest sister Sarah, who flew in from L.A. for the event. Here are some pictures of the fun:



Sunday, we celebrated my nephew Lucas' 2nd birthday. He actually doesn't turn 2 until the 14th but since they were in town for the shower, we took the opportunity to celebrate. His party was at the zoo and the kids loved it. Lucas got some really cool toys too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! you & anabelle got TONS of great stuff.

so glad i got to see you! but, where's my props for playing the role of photographer? ha, ha. just kidding. :) how many pics did i take? 75? 100? i don't even know...but, it looks like you got a nice variety! :)

i am also glad i got to see all of your family again too. that emily is something else! so cute though!

oh, i like your picture of us better than mine. do you think you could e-mail it to me? thanks.