Lilypie

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Well, I am now 28 weeks and officially in my 3rd trimester. I am starting to feel the effects of this pregnancy. I am definately feeling more and more uncomfortable and my body tires out really easily. It has also gotten quite difficult to bend over. So much so that I saw one of those reach and grab contraptions at Target yesterday and seriously pondered buying it! Work has gotten pretty interesting as well since I am either sitting on the floor or in a kid chair for most of the day. I have been coming up with various ways of getting out of these positions. Here are some pics that we took yesterday of my "Anabelly". My entire body is starting to expand now too...fun times!



front view



side view

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww, you look so cute!

i can't wait to see you on saturday!!!

Jennifer said...

You're looking cute! You need to find a taller chair, though...kid chair, not good!

Meri said...

So fun! I remember the joys of home health and kid chairs when I was pregnant...No Fun! You look beautiful!

RobinBrant said...

You are lookeing adorable! You think you are uncomfortable now - sleeping is only going to get more and more interesting as you get toward the end. I had all these nutso dreams my last couple of months, coupled with just never being able to get truly comfortable. Fun times.

Becca said...

You look great! Hope all is going well for you!