Lilypie

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Doctor's Appointment

I went to the doctor this morning for my check-up. Everything still looks good, my blood pressure was good, Anabelle's size and heart rate were good and on track with what they should be. My doctor says that if my weight gain continues on the trend that it has been on, I will be on target. So, I am supposed to gain roughly 14 more pounds. I still have 15 weeks but it seems like all of a sudden, things are getting down to the wire. I now have to sign up for my birthing class, start looking for a pediatrician, and sign up for a baby care basics class. Additionally, I have to start going to look at child care centers for when I go back to work and get the nursery together. Nine months seems like a long time, but it sure does fly by fast!


On a side note, my friend Robin had a beautiful baby boy on Monday. He was a little early so he has been in the NICU and she has to go home tomorrow without him. Keep them in your prayers!

No comments: