Lilypie

Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's A.....

GIRL!!!!

Don and I went for our sonogram this morning and the sonographer determined that we are having a girl. We could not be more happy right now. More importantly though, she stated that our baby girl is "very healthy", which also made me excited. She was doing yoga and putting herself into the plow position, it was very cute. Also, both the sonographer and Don decided that she looks like me, lucky girl! When I get home tonight, I will post the pics for everyone to see.

One more announcement, her name will be Annabelle Elise Yates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for you guys!!!

and, i love her name. when i have a girl her name will be isabella, so maybe one day soon, we'll have two "belles". :)

so, so happy for you!!!!

RobinBrant said...

I love the name!!! Elise was on our possible list of middle names when we thought baby Miller was a girl. So pretty!

Becca said...

Hey Lauren! This is Becca, Robin's friend. CONGRATS!! A girl....very exciting!!! Now you can really start planning and decorating her room. Very pretty name, too! Crazy question for you...How many weeks are you today? My husband and I are expecting too, and I was just wondering at how many weeks they do the sonogram to see what the gender is. I read 18...???? Good luck to you!