Lilypie

Friday, June 12, 2009

Ta Da!

Well folks, I finished the nursery. I don't have a lot of decorating sense, but I think that it looks pretty good. We still need to put together her swing and the video monitor but that is about it.

As you all can see in the pictures some changes have been made since I last posted pictures. I bought those bird prints online and then I mounted and framed them and made the bows for the frames. All in all, I think that they came out pretty well. We also got the glider and the mobile since I last updated the blog. The glider is now my favorite chair in the house, but I am not too sure about the mobile. I was deciding between that one and one other. I ultimately got that one since it matched the art, but I am not so sure that I like it in the room. I think that it is really cute by itself but I am not sure if it really matches and it seems like a big plastic eye sore attached to that beautiful crib. I thought about returning it, but I bought it online and that seems like a hassle...what do you all think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!

and, i think the crib mobile is fine, but it's whatever you think!

those bird prints came out great!

i think y'all did an awesome job! anabelle's going to LOVE IT!!

Poirotgrl said...

Lauren,

It's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. You did an incredible job! Your dad's hydrangea is blooming, too, so you must be about ready to pop!!!! Take care of you, love.

Auntie Cynthia

Anonymous said...

I love it and can't wait to see pictures of sweet baby Anabelle in it!

Vesti