Lilypie

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun Times At The Vet

Okay, so Snowflake has a small growth on the side of his mouth that popped up last month. Tomorrow he is going to the vet to have it removed. When I made the appointment, we learned that he cannot have any food or water past 8pm tonight...okay, he will be a little whiny in the morning, but we can deal. Well, today I learned that they are not sure if they are going to have to put him all the way under or use a local anesthesia, but if he does get put under, we cannot feed him until Thursday morning. Y'all, I am really hoping that is not the case because he is going to be PA-THETIC tomorrow night after he hasn't eaten or had any water all day. I really do not want to have to deal with that!


Here is a picture of Snowflake saying "mommy, I am so hungry, please feed me"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor little snowflake! he is so adorable! :) hope it all goes ok!