Lilypie

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We're Finally Ready For Christmas

Well, Don and I finally got our Christmas tree and decorations up. We usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving. However, this year has been busy, then Don got sick, then I got sick and so on. However, we are now in business. On Saturday I went and got my traditional Neiman Marcus snowglobe, which I had to go to 2 malls to get since I drove around Northpark for 45 minutes and couldn't get a parking spot! Now I just have to finish my shopping!


My yearly Christmas gift to myself
Snowflake thinks it's okay to eat Santa Claus, I guess he is getting coal in his stocking this year
The mantle, I didn't put too much work into it this year...oh well
The tree, I prefer Frasier Fir but Don has terrible allergic reactions to those

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks good! :)

maisy's favorite part about christmas is the TREE! if we let her, she'd park herself right under it & eat it. :)

Kathryn Henry said...

Hi!! Your christmas stuff is so pretty!! I need to finish mine up. I just set up my blog today and am still very confused. Plus I really don't know what to blog about, but everyone is doing so I figured I would jump on the bandwagon. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!